Endpoint Security & Management
We can assure complete security for your corporate network by monitoring and managing your endpoints based on the company’s requirement and policy.
Client Management Tool
Lack of visibility and control at endpoint makes you vulnerable to security breaches and financial loss. Question is no longer if you will be breached but when. Our unique EndPoint Security & Management service provide a real time visibility and control over all endpoints-from servers to smartphones-both on and off your corporate network, so you can find and fix problems in minutes. Our service helps you mitigate threats by discovering endpoints you do not know even exist. We help you manage 250,000 endpoints from a single server with multiplatform support for over 90 different OS.
How Resemble Helps
- Deploy and manage endpoint management solutions such as IBM BigFix and Microsoft SCCM.
- Help organization to manage OS & Application patches centrally.
- Help organization to manage OS deployment, upgrade & Application upgrade, software distribution life cycle centrally.
- Help endpoints to be under security audit, compliance and regulations
- Provide auditing and compliance report to management using advanced analytics
- Offering 24/7 AMC support for endpoint management
- Offering Managed Services for L1 and L2 support
Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
Our EMM service is the fastest and most comprehensive way to configure devices for enterprise access and secure corporate data on smartphones and tablets—all from a single screen. As a fully integrated cloud platform, our services simplifies EMM with rapid deployment, visibility and control that spans across mobile devices, applications and documents. IT administrators can start enrolling devices and immediately manage the entire mobile device lifecycle — from enrolment to enterprise integration, configuration and management, monitoring and security, support, and analytics and reporting.
How Resemble Helps
- Adopt BYOD strategy
Secure content on mobile devices
- Secure access to onpremise resources from mobile devices
- Secure access to web applications
- Secure email on mobile devices
- Mobile application wrapping for enhanced security
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) features for content security
- Provisioning IBM Mobile First Protect (earlier known as MaaS360) and Microsoft Intune
Advanced Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Mobile Application Management
- Mobile Expense Management for roaming users
Endpoint Security & Management Benefits
Avoid Excess Server Downtime
Often, when a device compromises your network, the result isn’t an influx of hackers into your system. Instead, you’re likely to find yourself fighting off malware.
Securing Access Points Saves Money
Dealing with the aftermath of a security issue costs time and money, particularly if your reputation takes a hit.
Prevent Problems Before They Happen
Your company should already use a firewall and antivirus software. They’re both great weapons in your defense arsenal for protecting users while they’re online.
Security Keeps Your Workers Safe
It’s not just your system that you should monitor. Workers should monitor their external devices too.